ProSomnus [PH] provides Upper Posterior and Lower Anterior Comfort Bumps for patient comfort. Patients love the low-profile design, less overall volume, all while providing greater tongue space. The wrench-style hex nut titration keeps the position in place without slippage. ProSomnus [PH] results in fewer visits and overall less chair time.
ProSomnus [PH] provides all the platform and fit advantages you expect from ProSomnus:
- Precision engineered and designed titration
- Easy to orient with the upper gold screw
- Best in class 3 + 2 year warranty for Medicare patients (see Terms and Conditions)
In a multi-center survey (Dentists = 8; patients = 46), 100% stated they would recommend ProSomnus [PH] to a colleague and 100% stated they would prescribe again.
“The ProSomnus Herbst-style device development has taken the recommendations and frustrations of dentists and created a design that now respects the patient’s comfort, the doctor’s desires and the overall improvement in compliance and functionality that is expected in a superior product.” —David B. Schwartz, DDS, D-ABDSM
“My patients love the smaller, smoother, new design and protection of their cheeks. Patients can easily advance the nut with the tool provided. I love providing my patients with a better oral appliance option. Makes my job easier too, which is a win-win.” —Erika Mason, DDS, D-ABDSM, D-ACSDD
“We had become accustomed to our patients complaining as soon as they were shown a Herbst-style design. This all changed when the ProSomnus [PH] became available, as the transparent design along with the shielded hinges are much less off-putting to our patients.” —B. Kent Smith, DDS, D-ABDSM, D-ASBA
“ProSomnus listened and has created unique changes to the traditional Herbst appliance. One of which is the creation of ‘comfort bumps’. Now the most common complaint from patients using a Herbst-style appliance has been successfully addressed!” —Kenneth A. Mogell, DMD, D-ABDSM
Today, a full arch of teeth can be scanned along with a protruded, open bite and sent digitally to ProSomnus, where a precision designed CAD/CAM oral sleep appliance can be milled and finished without a model to fit and function like never before.
Take a giant step toward better patient health: Join the digital revolution with ProSomnus and enjoy a more fulfilling and less stressful practice and an optimized patient experience.
ProSomnus Sleep Devices carry a service warranty of 3 years from the date of manufacture of the initial device. The warranty period for any related repairs, remakes, relines, replacement arches, or additional advancement arches including unlimited arches is 3 years from the date of manufacture of the initial device.
Our Service Warranty covers the device in use, against defects in workmanship and materials. If unsatisfactory material performance is experienced within the service warranty period, the repair or replacement of the device, excluding clinical costs, is covered.
ProSomnus [PH] Herbst-style Sleep Devices
After structural review of the case, all Herbst-style parts should be replaced by the prescribing Dentist. ProSomnus offers a ProKit for purchase which includes all Herbst-style replacement parts. Please return any defective parts to ProSomnus for investigation.
*ProSomnus [PH] carries a best in class service warranty of 3 + 2 years for Medicare patients. Please contact ProSomnus to arrange verification of patient’s Medicare coverage.
Global clearance must be greater than 3mm
- We will allow one isolated point whose vertical is below 3mm. However, the thickness of this point must be greater than 1.5mm to offer full device warranty.
- If this spot’s thickness is less than 1.5mm, no device warranty is offered.
If the vertical clearance is less than 3mm and…
- The minimum clearance is smaller than 3.0mm because of 2nd or 3rd molar,
- ProSomnus will reduce posterior coverage to increase overall device thickness.
- 3rd molar and 1/2 distal of second molar can be excluded from ProSomnus devices without consultation.
- Any additional tooth exclusion, ProSomnus will contact the office.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to adjust the bite to meet vertical clearance requirement,
- ProSomnus will offer full warranty on device breakage only, but excludes any bite related issues which results in device remake – full charge for remake due to bite related problems.
- With doctor approval, an additional 1.0mm of vertical can be added to the provided bite, with 0.5mm as the recommendation.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to move forward with an inadequate bite,
- ProSomnus will proceed with the bite provided without any warranty.
- If vertical clearance is greater than 6.0mm, ProSomnus will contact the office unless otherwise noted in doctor’s preferences.
- Unless noted on the Rx, ProSomnus will contact the office for any midline deviation greater than 3.0mm.
Warranty will be voided if any structural damage was made to the device in the office.
PRODUCTION TURNAROUND POLICY
Standard production turnaround time is 7 business days + shipping. Standard turnaround time for analog cases from the day it leaves your office to the day it arrives back is 14 business days total, which includes inbound and outbound shipping. Standard turnaround time for digital cases from the day the scan leaves your office to the day it arrives back is 12 business days total, which includes outbound shipping.
Standard production turnaround time is dependent upon receiving adequate impressions and protrusive bites as well as a completed prescription. Failure to complete any of the necessary steps may result in a manufacturing delay.
Standard Production Turnaround Schedule
If you have a case requiring a special rush, we have a few rush options and fees depending upon your needs. Please feel free to contact our office or schedule a future rush by calling us at 1-844-53SLEEP.
Questions? Call 1-844-53SLEEP