“If CPAP was the GOLD standard for OSA treatment, ProSomnus EVO is the gold standard for OAT! There simply are no tradeoffs with this material and design. Monolithic, precise, incredibly comfortable and designed to prevent side effects that commonly arise. As an ENT sleep physician, I must say, this is the kind of solution that the medical community has been waiting for.” —Edward T. Sall, MD, DDS, MBA
“ProSomnus EVO reminds me of the comfortable cotton socks I put on every morning. They always fit, they conform and after it is in place, you forget about it. Marrying a flexible design without sacrificing the impermeability took some magic. Kudos to ProSomnus!” —Kent Smith, DDS, D.ABDSM, D.ASBA
“As a DSM clinician, predictability and reliability are key to successful patient treatment outcomes. Prescribing ProSomnus EVO has met those needs with first time fit while providing our patients with exceptional durability and comfort which leads to compliance. All of this and seeing great results through better efficacy, makes EVO a winning device for our practice.” —Neal Seltzer, DMD, FAGD, D.ABDSM, D.ASBA, D.ACSDD
- High Performance, Medical Grade Class VI Material
- 10x more durable
- 51% more flexible
- Biocompatible and stain resistant
- Artificial Intelligence Driven Device Design
- True anatomical splint design
- Low profile, optimized for durability and comfort
- Precision transfer of target bite position
- Easy to personalize
- Robotic Milling Manufacturing
- Accurate, microns versus millimeters
- Repeatable, predictable and consistent
- Efficient and dependable treatment
ProSomnus Sleep Devices carry a service warranty of 3 years from the date of manufacture of the initial device. The warranty period for any related repairs, remakes, relines, replacement arches, or additional advancement arches including unlimited arches is 3 years from the date of manufacture of the initial device.
Our Service Warranty covers the device in use, against defects in workmanship and materials. If unsatisfactory material performance is experienced within the service warranty period, the repair or replacement of the device, excluding clinical costs, is covered.
Global clearance must be greater than 3.0mm
- We will allow one isolated point whose vertical is below 3.0mm. However, the thickness of this point must be greater than 1.5mm to offer full device warranty.
- If this spot’s thickness is less than 1.5mm, no device warranty is offered.
If the vertical clearance is less than 3.0mm and…
- The minimum clearance is smaller than 3.0mm because of 2nd or 3rd molar,
- ProSomnus will reduce posterior coverage to increase overall device thickness.
- 3rd molar and 1/2 distal of the second molar can be excluded from ProSomnus Devices without consultation.
- Any additional tooth exclusion, ProSomnus will contact the office.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to adjust the bite to meet vertical clearance requirement,
- ProSomnus will offer a full warranty on device breakage only, but excludes any bite related issues which result in device remake – full charge for a remake due to bite related problems.
- With doctor approval, an additional 1.0mm of vertical can be added to the provided bite, with 0.5mm as the recommendation.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to move forward with the bite as it is,
- ProSomnus will proceed with the bite provided without any warranty.
- If vertical clearance is greater than 6.0mm, ProSomnus will contact the office unless otherwise noted in doctor’s preferences.
- Unless noted on the Rx, ProSomnus will contact the office for any midline deviation greater than 3.0mm.
Warranty will be voided if any structural damage was made to the device in the office.
PRODUCTION TURNAROUND POLICY
Standard production turnaround time is 7 business days + shipping. Standard turnaround time for analog cases from the day it leaves your office to the day it arrives back is 14 business days total, which includes inbound and outbound shipping. Standard turnaround time for digital cases from the day the scan leaves your office to the day it arrives back is 12 business days total, which includes outbound shipping.
Standard production turnaround time is dependent upon receiving adequate impressions and protrusive bites as well as a completed prescription. Failure to complete any of the necessary steps may result in a manufacturing delay.
Standard Production Turnaround Schedule (Example)
If you have a case requiring a special rush, we have a few rush options and fees depending upon your needs. Please feel free to contact our office or schedule a future rush by calling us at 1-844-53SLEEP.
Questions? Call 1-844-53SLEEP