The Link Between Comfort and Patient Compliance
We all know that comfort increases patient compliance, and patient compliance increases both your freedom to help people improve their lives and your ability to grow and expand your practice. Adding MicrO₂ to your practice is an easy, proven, predictable way to do just that.
Just take a look at the benefits and features you and your patients will enjoy:
- Design based on clinical expertise of leaders in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Treats OSA by positioning the mandible according to the prescription
- 90° post angle prevents the lower jaw from falling back during sleep
- CAD/CAM digital process for unheard-of accuracies
- Thinner and stronger with significantly less overall bulk and volume
- Retainer-like fit keeps teeth from moving, and initial-delivery adjustments disappear
- One-piece construction with no moving parts
- Adjustment method similar to changing aligners
- Lingual-free design for 11% more tongue space
- Minimizes the risk for TMJ and other craniofacial complications
- Denser, acrylic milling puck increases strength while decreasing monomer leaching
- Crystal-clear material is more attractive and easier to clean
- Easy to replace with seven-day turnaround
A Sleep Device You and Your Patients Can Trust
In a blind-controlled study involving 53 participants, the MicrO₂ device was successful in 71% of cases ranging in severity from mild to severe and was well accepted by patients with a broad range of protrusions.
”CAD/CAM appliances make it easier for the patient to fit, wear, acclimate to. Many of my patients feel like they couldn’t live without it! The intricacies and complexities we saw in the Gen 3 devices were things we could understand and adjust, but patients struggled with them. The engineers who designed the MicrO₂ and Narval CAD/CAM solutions clearly used the technology to not only improve the product, they improved the patient experience as well”. – Dr. Steve Carstensen
It’s a Digital Revolution
Today, a full arch of teeth can be scanned along with a protruded, open bite and sent digitally to ProSomnus, where a CAD/CAM OSA appliance can be milled and finished without a model to fit and function like never before.
Take a giant step toward better patient health: Join the digital revolution with the MicrO₂ and enjoy a more fulfilling and less stressful practice and an optimized patient experience.
OUR SERVICE WARRANTY covers your device in use, against defects in workmanship and materials. If unsatisfactory material performance is experienced within the service warranty period, the repair or replacement of the device, excluding clinical costs, is covered.
The MicrO₂ OSA device carries a service warranty of 3 years from date of manufacture for a one-time repair, reline or replacement per arch. Non-standard designs are not warranted. Upon repair or reline, the service warranty is retired. Upon one-time replacement, the remainder of the original warranty period, from original date of manufacture, remains intact.
Global clearance must be greater than 3mm
- We will allow one isolated point whose vertical is below 3mm. However, the thickness of this point must be greater than 1.5mm to offer full device warranty.
- If this spot’s thickness is less than 1.5mm, no device warranty is offered
If the vertical clearance is less than 3mm and…
- The minimum clearance is smaller than 3mm because of 2nd or 3rd molar,
- ProSomnus designers will reduce posterior coverage to increase overall device thickness
- 3rd molar and 1/2 distal of second molar can be excluded from MicrO2 without consultation
- Any additional tooth exclusion, ProSomnus will contact the office.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to adjust the bite to meet vertical clearance requirement
- ProSomnus will offer full warranty on device breakage only, but excludes any bite related issues which results in device remake – Full charge for remake due to bite related problems.
- With doctor approval, the bite can be opened a maximum of 1.0mm, with 0.5mm as the recommendation.
- If doctor instructs ProSomnus to move forward with the bite as it is
- ProSomnus will proceed with the bite provided without any warranty.
- If vertical is less than 1.5mm, Micro2 is not manufacturable. A new bite must be provided
- If vertical clearance is greater than 6mm, ProSomnus will contact office unless otherwise noted in doctor’s preferences
- If unnoted midline shift is greater than 3mm, ProSomnus will contact office
Warranty will be void if any structural damage was made to the device in the office.
Questions? Call 1-844-53SLEEP